Search Engine Optimization – What is it?
Well, most of us have heard about this combination of words very frequently in the IT world, but only a few know what it is capable of doing. If you see it practically, there is enormous content available on different websites. There are millions of websites with a good number of pages relating to different topics. Think it this way; which feature would you need the most when you are to find a needle in a haystack? Of course "find". But, again, the information on the internet has been put in a spontaneous way. Search engines are doing some great task to segregate all this information and bring it to you based on its relevancy and popularity. The search query that you put in Google brings you thousands of results in few seconds, but do you go through every link, every page? The answer is NO.
Experience of more than 9+ years in Custom Website Design & Development
Developed websites across various industries & geographies
A team of of 25+ Professionals UI/UX Designer and Developer
12 Month Free Technical Support*T&C Apply
Not many people would go beyond the first page of the search engine to check out the links. Now, if you are to stay in business, if you want visitors on your website, you got to be in the top list; you got to be on initial pages of popular search engines, don't you? Understanding it in a broad sense, one of the prime motives of search engine optimization is to rank you higher in search engine for different keywords. To rank higher, there are some changes made to the content and code of your website and it is optimized in a way that your website lists higher in the search engine.
Search Engine Optimization – Why do you need it?
If you are not a renowned name, chances are higher that any visitor will come to your website via search engine. In fact, most of the people use search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo!, etc. to get content related to their queries. Therefore, it becomes highly essential for you to score higher across all popular search engines, so that you are able to get more traffic on your website. As mentioned earlier, most internet users do not go beyond the first page of a search engine; which means, you got to be on the first page to get maximum visibility.
Search Engine Optimization – How is it done?
Search engine optimization is both a science as well as an art. When it comes to search engine optimization, we are probably one of the best in the country. The expert and experienced SEO executives of Innovative Web Art know the inside-out of SEO, completely. We use only legitimate (i.e. white hat) techniques to make any website rank higher across different search engines for different keywords. We do not have to brag about our SEO skills, because if you are reading this, you have found us somewhere on the first page of your favorite search engine.
At Innovative Web Art, we understand that SEO is not an overnight task and that one has to put a lot of effort to show results. The mantra of our success in the domain of SEO lies in our 360-degree approach towards it. We take SEO very seriously and take a step-by-step approach towards every project. Be it on-page SEO or off-page SEO, we are an expert in it. We would target the keywords in a way that you are able to see the result in minimal time.
These are the points you need to take care of to make your website search engine friendly:
- Submit it to all major search engines.
- Selected the keywords and phrases very carefully; go for the ones that have less competition.
- Optimize your website for all the relevant and targeted keywords.
- Monitor the progress every day; analyze it and make the required changes.
- Take services of a professional SEO organization for link-building, article submissions, social media bookmarking, and directory submissions.
- Make sure your website has unique and relevant content.
- Promote your website via social networks.
Following are the reasons we are up, above, and beyond our competitors in the domain of SEO Services.
- We research a lot of keywords and choose the ones that give you maximum traffic.
- We target the majority of primary keywords in the meta-tags of the website.
- We optimize each and every page of your website for relevant keywords.
- We design your website in a way that it gets optimized easily.
- We put 100% unique, high-quality content on your website.
- We create back-links from all relevant websites.
- We use only white hat SEO techniques to give you results.
Innovative Web Art is one of the biggest names in the domain of SEO and related services. Again, we reiterate that we do not brag about our work; if you are reading this, you must have found us somewhere on the first page of your favorite search engine!